From:
Donald Satz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Sep 2002 14:06:40 +0000
In my Part 6 Review, I made an error in the listings of versions being
reviewed.  I listed three versions, but only reviewed the Harasiewicz
performance on Philips.

My initial plan was to review three versions in Part 6, but I felt
saturated and disenchanted by the time I was finished with Harasiewicz.
I simply didn't delete the two other versions from the headings.  I
apologize but can't guarantee it will never happen again; deja-vu
experiences play a large role in my life.

Part 7 will cover the Lincoln Mayorga performance on Sheffield Lab.

Don Satz