From:
Jan Templiner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Feb 2002 02:22:43 +0100
Len Mullenger announced:

>On Musicweb we have now put up 60 reviews with sound samples.
>I would like to hear what your experiences are in using this. [...]

While I find this idea very intriguing, my experience is rather simple:
It does not work!  All it does is load QuickTime and after a few minutes
it freezes.  Not a single sound drops out of my speakers.  I can't get it
to work with either Internet Explorer 6 or Mozilla 0.9.8

>The system used is QuickTime which is vastly better than real audio.

If it worked, yes...

    Jan