From:
Mark Ehlert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Oct 2001 13:29:16 -0500
James Arnold wrote:

>Friends, I downloaded a tune "Hosanna for Bass Trombone and Organ"
>by Liszt.  It would make a nice piece for my church near Christmas.  My
>usual music dealer cannot find it anywhere.  Could any one have a source,
>publisher or anything to help me out.  Or if it is in a collection, which
>one.  Thanks for any help.

I found this edition in WorldCat:

AUTHOR: Liszt, Franz, 1811-1886.
TITLE: Hosannah: fur Bassposaune und Orgel = for bass trombone and
organ / Franz Liszt ; herausgegeben von Burghard Schloemann.
PUBLISHER: Mainz ; New York: Schott, c1983.
PHYSICAL DECRIPTION: 1 score (12 p.) + 1 part (3 p.) ; 31 cm.
NOTE: Based on the chorale Heilig ist Gott der Vater (anon., 1543).

Quite a few libraries hold it, even though we aren't one of them.  I
hope you're able to scrounge up a copy.

Mark K. Ehlert