Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 2 Jan 2003 16:13:06 -0000
From:
Tim Mahon <[log in to unmask]>
Chris Mullins introduces himself and waxes lyrical on the ...  lyrical,
I suppose!

Chris -- if you want to expand your horizons even further, look a tad
outh to Orange County, where my good chum Dean Corey is now in the 3rd
or 4th year of the "Eclectic Orange Festival". The Orange County Register
has some good reviews of previous concerts you can access through their
Website and you could contact the Philharmonic Society at 949-553-2422
for a brochure. Festival events range from white horses dancing to the
music of Pierre Boulez to performances by the Vienna and Berlin
Philharmonics.  Well worth the 50 odd mile trip -- wish I was still
there!

Tim Mahon
Cheltenham, UK