Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 19 Apr 2002 10:15:03 +1000
From:
Richard Pennycuick <[log in to unmask]>
Fredrik Soderstrom replied to my:

>>Naxos's Brahms also has six CDs for piano four hands, including
>>arrangements of the serenades, the German Requiem and the
>>first symphony.  It's been some time since Vol 6 was released,
>>so it seems there'll be no more.
>
>Volume 7 in this series will be released in May.  The catalogue number
>is 8.554822.  It contains transcriptions of the second and third symphony.

I reported this in a post about Naxos's May releases: time zone
differences are the modern equivalent of letters crossing in the mail.
Presumably the transcription of the fourth symphony will not be far away,
but I can't find any mention of just which of his works Brahms arranged
and which might be in later volumes in the Naxos piano four-hands series.
So far we've had the waltzes, the Schumann variations, the Hungarian
dances, both sets of Liebeslieder Waltzes, the Sonata in F Minor, the
Haydn Variations, both serenades, the German Requiem, the Triumphlied
and the aforementioned symphonies.  Does anyone know what else might
be in store?

Richard Pennycuick