Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 7 Apr 2002 10:46:15 +0000
From:
Stefan Pilczek <[log in to unmask]>
I have noticed that the above CD is available in Spain from the local
branch of BMG.  I have found this on the Spanish FNAC webiste, however,
apart from composer and artists, there are no other details as to what
this issue contains.

If anyone has this issue, could they please kindly confirm whether it
contains the following two recordings:

Concierto de Aranjuez
Narciso Yepes/Orquesta Nacional de Espana/Ataulfo Argenta

Fantasia para un gentilhombre
Narciso Yepes/Orquesta Nacional de Espana/Rafael Fruhbeck de Burgos

Thanks in advance for any help given.

Stefan Pilczek