Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Lloyd Spear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Nov 2001 15:21:49 -0500
I am far from knowledgeable on the subject, and my religion is not Jewish.

Nonetheless, I once made reasonably in-depth inquiries and think I learned:

1.  Honey may be deemed Kosher
2.  Kosher Honey must be so "anointed" by a Rabbi.
3.  The Rabbi's # 1 concern (and perhaps his/her only concern) is going to be the cleanliness of the processing operation.

Hope this helps,

Lloyd

Lloyd Spear, Owner of Ross Rounds, Inc.
Manufacturer of round comb honey equipment and Sundance pollen traps