HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
David Russell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 May 2004 11:59:37 -0700
Archaeological Legacy Institute (http://www.archaeologychannel.org) works
cooperatively with our partner nonprofit organizations to achieve goals that
we hold in common.  In that spirit, we are disseminating the following
message from SAFE to help them recruit badly needed volunteers for their
very worthy projects:

SAFE (SAVING ANTIQUITIES FOR EVERYONE)-a volunteer group devoted to
raising awareness of the world's endangered cultural heritage is
looking for volunteers with backgrounds and interests in art history,
classics, archaeology, education, advertising, graphic design, web
design, media and communications, law, marketing, and business to help
conduct research, plan campaigns and events, and facilitate
communication with the public.

You will set your own hours and work from home. We ask that you commit
to a minimum of three hours per week.

We will communicate closely via telephone, e-mail, and periodic
meetings in Manhattan. You should be a self-starter with good
communication and writing skills, but the most important qualification
is a commitment to help preserve the past for the future in tangible,
measurable ways. Students seeking independent study projects and
academic credits are encouraged to contact us at

For more information about SAFE, see our web site
http://www.savingantiquities.org

Free yourself from those irritating pop-up ads with MSn Premium. Get 2months
FREE*