HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
George Myers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Mar 2002 01:16:37 -0500
http://www.msnusers.com/NewYorkCityandEnvirons/Documents/A%20recent%20resume

This is a recent resume/archaeological description of sites I have worked on
and some of the techniques I was responsible for. It shouldn't be there but
is as I signed of that ISP, a legal tangle that is being considered, because
when you sign back on or check back, information you thought would be gone
often is not and perhaps you wanted it, assuming you had cancelled your
"contract" presuming it would be. There are some interesting documents, and
photos there not necessarily archaeological but of historical interest.

George Myers