From:
Dave Lampson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Jul 2002 10:37:38 -0700
Following relentless hounding over a long period of time (seems like
years) I have set up a preliminary classified ad system at Classical Net.

The service is free (for now, at least) and is available in beta test mode
to members of this mailing list.  Any ad for a commercial or non-commercial
product or service is fair game, as long as it's music-related and legal.
The ad system is not yet linked in with the Classical Net site, so for now
it's private to the list.  I plan on testing this for a couple of weeks,
then taking it public with the next site update.

You can help me out by posting an ad on the system.  Please make it a
real ad for a real classical-music-related product or service.  Please do
not attempt to sell pirated copies of software or music using this system.
Copyright abusers will be permanently banned from using the system.  I will
enforce this last policy with Draconian zeal.

The URL is:

    http://www.classical.net/cgi-bin/classifieds/classifieds.cgi

I'll be monitoring the ad system, but if there are any questions please
drop me a line.

Dave
http://www.classical.net/