From:
"Gerald F. Pillay" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Apr 2002 17:12:09 +0800
Dave, I simply wish to say congratulations and thank you.  What an
achievement and contribution.

I do not participate often, nor read all the posts.  But MCML has been an
immense joy and edification to me over the years.  Both the List and the
Net have greatly enriched my life.  I am sure i speak for many.  I also
thank List Members for sharing their knowledge, experiences and views.

Dave, thank you for your Gift of the List and the Net, and for all the hard
work..

Gerald Pillay
Singapore