From:
Albie Cabrera <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Oct 2001 11:53:33 -0800
Anyone like the Glass? I thought it (on Kremer's recording with Dohnanyi)
pretty cool and kickass the whole way through...

I've been contemplating buying a copy of the Kremer performance (I
had borrowed the disc from the library), but I simply haven't warmed to
any of the couplings...  neither the Schnittke with which it was coupled
previously, nor the Bernstein serenade with which it is currently coupled
(along with the Rorem concerto, which, I admit, I don't recall having
heard).

Albie