Date:
Tue, 30 Oct 2001 11:40:13 -0500
I just wanted everyone on this list to know we are a great source for
hard to find Classical Import CDs.  With over 60,000 titles that are
updated with weekly new release information, it might not be a bad idea to
at least check us out for those things you can't find anywhere else..You
can also join our mailing list and receive information each week listing
most of the new European releases from both major and small independent
labels.  The name of our company is TCL Special Order Imports located at
http://tclimports.coms/ and we've been on the internet since 1995 Just click
on Classical Music Catalog on the left hand side bar when you arrive.

Best regards,

Tom Conner
TCL Special Order Imports