HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Ned Heite <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Sep 2003 18:28:13 -0400
With the concurrence of the program chairs, we are organizing a
Sunday session at the March, 2004 Middle Atlantic Archaeological
Conference.  The session will cover recent (and not so recent)
research into American bloomery ironmaking sites. A group of us
decided that it would be appropriate to dedicate this session to the
memory of the
late Ed Rutsch, who inspired much of our recent research into this
fascinating aspect of american IA history.

The conference will be held in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware, March 12-14,
2004. Submissions are  welcomed with open arms.

If you know anyone who would be interested,
please pass this message along.
--
--
***************************  Ned Heite  ([log in to unmask])