HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
chris rohe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Dec 2002 21:49:16 +0000
Good point, the old "every generation recreates Napoleon", how true.  My
question was mainly to see were the film is lacking in historical detail or
does well. There is no doubt many things are fictionalized, there is no
history %100 accurate nor will there ever be especially from Hollywood.  If
complete truth could be found we would all go out of work.  Everyone has a
perspective on an event, so virtually limitless versions of an event are
possible.

http://www.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/getmsg&HL=1216hotmailtaglines_advancedjmf_3mf