HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Matt Tomaso <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Nov 2002 21:20:13 -0500
Apologies for cross-posting.

I am proud to announce Montclair State University's Historical Archaeology
Field School, to be conducted from June 30 to August 1, 2003 in Central New
Jersey.  Rather than providing extensive details about this program here, I
invite you to visit our web pages, beginning with
http://www.chss.montclair.edu/archaeology/fldschl.htm
for further details.

E-mail inquiries are also welcome.

Thanks!

Matthew S. Tomaso, M.A., R.P.A.
Acting Director, Center for Archaeological Studies
Principle Investigator, Arch2
Director, Feltville Archaeology Project