HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Date:
Mon, 25 Mar 2002 11:18:03 -0500
The quote is:
"We trained hard...but it seemed that every time we were beginning to form
up into teams we would be reorganized....I was to learn later in life that
we tend to meet any new situation by reorganizing; and a wonderful method
it can be for creating the illusion of progress while producing confusion,
inefficiency, and demoralization.

                                    Petronius Arbiter, 210 B.C.

I have it on my office wall so I can read it every time there's talk or
reorganizing.

Ron May <[log in to unmask]>@asu.edu> on 03/25/2002 10:54:56 AM

Please respond to HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY <[log in to unmask]>

Sent by:    HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY <[log in to unmask]>