HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"Stubbs, Donna L" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Mar 2002 09:15:37 -0600
Cincinnati, Ohio in the 60's.  Milk at school came in little 1/2 pint glass
bottles that were re-used.  And I remember that our milkman delivered orange
juice in the same glass gallon bottles the milk came in.  A visit to the
grocery store was always accompanied by a couple of eight-packs of empty
soda bottles.  I seem to remember all of the soda bottles were recycled,
including those from the local soda companies like Faygo.

(You know you're getting old when your memories can be considered historical
evidence.)

Donna Stubbs