HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Benjamin Nance <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Aug 2002 09:15:45 -0500
There was a report on work done at the Memphis Navy Yard (Civil War period), but I think the project was primarily monitoring.  I can't find our office copy of the report, and I can't remember exactly what's in it (some help I am).  The reference is:

Council, Bruce R.
  1985  Historic Documentation and Site Reconnaissance of the Memphis Navy Yard Archaeological Site,  Memphis, Shelby County, Tennessee. University of Tennessee at Chattanooga for Tennessee Department of Transportation.

Ben

Benjamin C. Nance
Historical Archaeologist
Tennessee Division of Archaeology