HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 5 Aug 2002 11:01:30 -0700
From:
LOCKHART BILL <[log in to unmask]>
7BIT
Hi Histarchers,

        Although I have not been in contact with Lee Fratt in about two years, I tried
to call her the other day, and her phone number does not work any more.  Niether
does the e-mail address I have for her.  Does anyone have her current number or e-
mail address?

        Last time I talked to her, she said her study on 19th-century beer bottles was
to be published by (I think) the Arizona State Museum.  I have a copy of the original
study, and it is the best work on beer bottles of the period yet assembled.  Does
anyone know if that is available yet or when it will be?

Thanks in advance,

Bill

Bill Lockhart
New Mexico State University