HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
ALLISON MUHAMMAD <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Mar 2002 09:56:02 -0500
Hi!
My people are from the South and I was raised on fried green
tomatoes, grits, and fried bread for breakfast! Most of the
people I know, there relatives migrated to Michigan for jobs
only, not a cuisine change! I have tried to eat grease-less
and food just does not tast the same. Besides, I love monkey
bread with butter running down my arm!
Allison (w/ relatives from ole' Miss, Bama, and tucke')