Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 24 Oct 2001 15:20:51 -0700
From:
Art Scott <[log in to unmask]>
Looking to contribute to the CM community by doing something other than
just listening, I've become involved in a community arts program which
puts on five chamber/instrumental concerts per season -- high quality
if not world-famous artists, audiences of 200-400.  I'm charged with
selecting a pianist for next season, and am presently working through about
20 likely prospects.  However, I know there are probably hundreds of N.
America-based pianists out there who would fit the criteria for our series:
second- or third-tier artists (in fame and price tag, not talent), balanced
general programs, fees in the range of 2-4 thou.  Some of the pianists
we've had in prior seasons whom you may recognize:  Jeffrey Biegel, Sergei
Babayan, Michael Boriskin, David Buechner, Yakov Kasman, the Paratore
Brothers, Sonia Rubinsky.

Anyway, if you have any solid recommendations, based on personal
experience, that you'd like to pass along, please contact me off-line.
It would be most helpful if you could provide email or web address for
the artist's management.

-- Art Scott
Del Valle Fine Arts
Livermore, Cal.