From:
Bob & Liz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Jun 2001 10:32:39 -0500
Hello Bonnie & All,
> I was wondering if the queen would continue to lay in cells if they are
90%
> off regular laying angle?(tipped over, )
A definite YES to this question. I get many hives knocked over by storms and
cattle. My rounds are usually at 10 days to 2 weeks intervals. I ALWAYS find
egg laying has continued if I check while sitting back up.
Sincerely,
Bob Harrison
Odessa, Missouri
Ps. they will store honey in those angle cells to but change the angle of
the tip of the cells at times. They are also inclined to do more burr comb
and my favorite item. They try to propolis the cracks between boxes shut.