Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 30 Apr 2002 00:43:27 -0400
From:
Hi-Do Shin <[log in to unmask]>
When I first joined this list, I was living all by myself in a foreign
country for the very first time in my life.  And music was my only comfort.
Then I discovered MCML.  Since then, I have been on and off the list,
depending on how much time my life demanded of me.  But I've kept coming
back.  And probably will keep coming back.

Thank you, Dave, for your time and effort in keeping the list in the shape
it is now.  Thank you, fellow listers, for your valuable inputs, and being
(dare I say it?) my online friends.

Happy Birthday, MCML!

Hi-Do Shin
Seoul, Korea