HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
William White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Aug 2001 06:41:35 -0700
Ms. Bandy:

Under the lab. methods (Vol. 3) for "The Historical Archaeology of Dam
Construction Camps in Central Arizona," Dames & Moore, December 1989, their
Mark # 106 pictures a similar can lid imprinted with R.C. CAN CO. / ST.
LOUIS MO. / PAT. APLD. FOR.  No other information is provided by D&M
regarding this company.  Maybe you can lay your hands on an old St. Louis
business directory or contact their Better Business Bureau.  Good
luck.......