From:
Steve Schwartz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Oct 2001 06:15:44 -0500
Krishan P. Oberoi:

>>How about the least cherished 10 CDs?
>
>Celebrity Favorites: Keith Carradine (from "Kung Fu", I believe) /
>Beethoven Triple Concerto. $3 on CD.

No, that was his brother David.

>Sullivan: Cello Concerto (featuring Julian Lloyd Weber!)

This "Sullivan" cello concerto should be put to rest.  There is no Sullivan
concerto.  The manuscript was destroyed in a fire.  What passes for the
concerto is Charles Mackerras's recollection of the piece.  It's such a
structural mess, I strongly doubt that Mackerras came close to what
Sullivan wrote.  Sullivan was, if nothing else, a competent workman.

Steve Schwartz