Date:
Sun, 28 Oct 2001 22:31:52 EST
Bill,
Thanks for sending  the MIT article.  I really enjoyed it.

However, I found another article, "Scientific Education Paradox: How can the
same educational system produce both scientific elite's and illiterates?"
found under the heading of EXTRA STORIES much more interesting.  Being a
physicist who attained my degree over 60 years ago makes me wonder about our
teaching in this 21st
century when science in our present century is so much more important for the
"average man" than it was 100 years ago.

I hope all of our apis mellifera are not dead before beekeepers start paying
more attention to the bee scientists than they do to the continuous antidotal
programs
that persistently arise.

George Imirie