From:
Rick and Kathy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 May 2001 12:58:42 -0400
Thank you Aaron for posting something to the list about EAS - I also have been
meaning to do so and time has slipped by without getting it done.

To everyone considering attending the meeting and feeling daunted by the
deadline (today), please know that it is the intent of the registrars (Jan & I)
that any registrations received this week - in the PO Box by Sat. May 19,
whether post-marked by the 15th or not, will not be assessed the late
registration charges - in effect, we are (somewhat fuzzily) extending the
deadline for you.  We understand that darn near all beekeepers do everything in
the last minute, and would like to make it a looong minute for you.  Please
understand that next week, starting Monday, May 21, we will need to assess late
charges, because that is when we need to start providing commitments to the
campus.

There is still availability for housing on campus, Short Course, Main
Conference, the meal plans, BBQ, Banquet, and (though we're close to the limit
for some) all the tours.

If you have any questions about the conference, the registration form, or
anything related to the conference, please feel free to e-mail me directly, or
give me a call.

Kathy Hough
Red Maple Farm
978-468-6000