From:
J J Harrier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Oct 2001 18:29:24 -0700
    What you need is a bee-keeper's mate!  We almost almost 'bee' together,
and one of the advantages is that we can use deep supers instead of shallow,
and thus cut down on extracting time because there are less frames.

    We also find that when unexpected problems occur, we end up with better
solutions than we would alone, because we talk them through first.

        J. J.          Herts, UK
        EJOG  UNNI

~~~ "I often have the feeling that one or other of us must be constructed
                            inside out."      Ted Hooper ~~~