From:
Ian Crisp <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Oct 2001 00:18:31 +0100
Richard Pennycuick:

>As I'm a fan of Wigglesworth's Mahler 10 on the BBC Music Magazine CD,
>Ian's account of this concert made me salivate.  Ian, did you notice if
>the concert was recorded for later radio broadcast?

Unfortunately, I saw no sign of recording.  It is of course possible that
several members of the audience might have had mini-disc recorders etc.  in
their pockets.  I left mine at home.  My wife, who has very strong feelings
about copyright matters and the like, was with me.  There is of course no
connection whatsoever between these last two statements.

Ian C