HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Elizabeth Norris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Dec 2002 12:08:32 -0800
ATTENTION SHA 2003 CONFERENCE ATTENDEES

Is this your very first SHA conference?

Want to meet someone who is has been around SHA
meetings before?

Remember your very first SHA conference?

Want to help someone who is attending their very first
conference?

ANNOUNCING

The Voyageur Program

2003 Annual Conference on Historical and Underwater
Archaeology

The SHA invites you to sign up as a new conference
attendee or a seasoned conference veteran.  We would
like experienced attendees to facilitate newer
members’ conferences experiences.  There are no
formalized requirements for participation in the
program.  In Providence, we will suggest times and
places for Voyageur Participants to meet on the first
day of the conference.

If you will be attending your first SHA and would like
someone to provide a bit of friendly advice, or if you
would like to provide the advice to an attendee,
contact Elizabeth Norris at [log in to unmask]
prior to January 6, 2003.  Ms. Norris will facilitate
the exchange of contact information among interested
parties.  Send along your contact details (name, where
you are staying, and one sentence about your
interests) and Ms. Norris will be in touch.

See you in Providence,

Elizabeth Norris
PhD Candidate
Anthropology