HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Rich Green <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Dec 2001 13:03:30 -0500
John,

I don't have the address but there is a large camera shop in St. Clair
Shores, Michigan that handles repairs of older cameras.  They also sell
vintage cameras and parts.  I was up there on a project about two years
ago and stumbled upon the place.  Can't seem to find their biz card but
I'll bet you can find them on the Net or certainly in the phone book.

Hope this helps.
-
Rich Green
Historic Archaeological Research