HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 12 Mar 2002 14:52:09 -0600
From:
Linda Derry <[log in to unmask]>
7bit
Cathy mentioned laudries.  I think the two might be related.  An all male
hotel, like military posts, could have laundresses to service the borders.
So, unless you can eliminate that possibility, the buttons might just be a
better indicator for the laundry service rather than a direct indicator of
the men.

Linda Derry, Director
Old Cahawba - AHC
719 Tremont St.
Selma, AL 36701 - 5446
ph. 334/875-2529 / email: [log in to unmask]