Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 22 Jul 2001 00:47:21 +0600
From:
Lakshman Joseph de Saram <[log in to unmask]>
For Bruckner there is but one conductor for me - Celibidache.  For the more
terrestrial of outings, Asahina is one of the better conductors plying the
boards, but is sadly hampered by an orchestra that lacks true Brucknerian
credentials.  I always thought the best Japanese bands faired much better
in 20th century repertoire.  It would be very interesting to hear Asahina
with the Dresden, Munich or the very least, the Cleveland.

"Lakshman Joseph de Saram" <[log in to unmask]>