Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 3 Jul 2001 12:40:40 +0300
From:
Iskender Savasir <[log in to unmask]>
Anne Ozorio wrote:

>Please consider Hugo Wolf's orchestral song "Elfinlied".

Thank you so much.  Your description of thepiece was so moving that against
my better judgement not to order anything through the Net (due to the
financial crisis our country is undergoing), I decided to order the Wolf
piece- esp.  as I was just getting ready to do the Midsummer Night's Dream.
But, it may be due to my inaptitude but I was unable to locate it in the
list of Wolf works in the site you mentioned.  Would be too much trouble
for you to give more specific info on the recording(s) you mentioned.

Thank you very much again.

Iskender Savasir