Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 25 Jun 2001 20:46:17 -0400
From:
Doug Fields <[log in to unmask]>
Has anyone heard a young American pianist named Roger Wright? I was
tremendously impressed by a recording I found by word of mouth, and bought.
Quite a wonderful player, though some of the 20th century music on the
disc put out by ABC Classics was not familiar to me.  Someone told me he
competed in the Van Cliburn Competition recently, and that his recitals
were broadcast.  Does anyone know anything about this?

Doug Fields