HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"Mary C. Beaudry" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Jul 2001 20:43:15 -0400
Dear David et al.

I am just reading many, many chapters in a forthcoming WAC4 volume,
on the comparative archaeology of the British.  Probably cost a mint
as one of the One World Archaeology series from Routledge, but should
go far to add substantively to colonial archaeology of the British
empire in all those spots you note as understudied, to date.  The
book will go to press in the next month or so, I understand
(contingent upon my writing something quickly!).

Best,
Mary B.
--

Mary C. Beaudry