HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
sarah cowie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Jan 2001 08:39:57 -0800
Tim,

You are quite right, recruiting presenters from the
SIA is a must.  Lu Ann De Cunzo(Chair, SHA Inter
Society Relations Committee) is on the ball and has
already contacted me to discuss ways to do just that.

Also, I have recruited two (maybe three) people from
outside the SHA that I think session attendees will
enjoy hearing from.  I welcome your ideas if you have
anyone in particular in mind for the session.  Let me
know, or feel free to forward my original post to
them.

--Sarah

--- Timothy James Scarlett <[log in to unmask]>

=== message truncated ===