HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"Mary C. Beaudry" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Jan 2001 19:38:28 -0500
I have to say that I was a bit surprised by the fellow who claimed
the Nikon Coolpix was "too large to take into the field" as it pretty
much fits across the palm of my hand and into most pockets so long as
my clothes aren't too tight (unlikely given my predeliction for what
my sister calls "fat clothes"!).  And I do always make certain it is
fastened to my person in some manner so I even if I drop it it only
falls to the end of its tether.  But I confess to not having
attempted to put it into use as a day-to-day field camera.

MCB
--

Mary C. Beaudry
Associate Professor