HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"Kolb, Charles" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Mar 2002 13:20:30 -0500
Smoke -- Yes, indeed, I would like a copy of Richard's tribute and
bibliography.  Charlie Kolb

Charles C. Kolb
Senior Program Officer
National Endowment for the Humanities
Division of Preservation and Access, Room 411
1100 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, DC  20506

202/606-8250 (direct line with voice mail)
202/606-8570 (secretary)
202/606-8639 (FAX)

NEH Internet  http://www.neh.gov