HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Benjamin Pykles <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Feb 2002 10:13:45 -0500
Fellow Histarchers:

I am trying to compile a comprehensive bibliography of historical
archaeological reports and publications of "Mormon" sites.  The
published sites do not have to have been exclusively occupied by the
Mormons, but could have a Mormon occupation level (such as is found at
Ft. Bridger, WY, for example).  I am interested in both CRM and non-CRM
publications and hope that people like Mike Polk in Utah can help out
with the CRM reports.  Other publications, like Leone's Roots of Modern
Mormonism will also be included.  If anyone knows of publications like
these, would you please respond either on Histarch or off-list.  I will
gladly post the results on the list.  Thanks

Benjamin Pykles, University of Pennsylvania