HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"Giacobbe, John" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Jan 2002 12:57:58 -0700
a minor note, but if we had a good, clear way to define what actually is a
professional archaeologist,
perhaps we could easily dismiss him as a hack and pothunter (read RPA
certification between the lines, perhaps)

John

John A. Giacobbe, RPA
Archaeology & Environmental Science
Stantec Consulting, Inc.,
8211 South 48th St., Phoenix, AZ  85044-5355, USA
Voice: (602)438-2200 - Fax: (602)431-9562
email: [log in to unmask]
http://home.mindspring.com/~cerci1/index.html