HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"Wittkofski, J. Mark" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Aug 2001 13:57:30 -0400
Without raising too much of anyone's hair on the back of the neck, is there
any money to be made with history?  Perhaps a specialization in treasure
hunting...

Personally, if you want to make a "decent living" you should study to be a
doctor, lawyer, or high-tech businessperson.  If on the other hand, you
really want to make a "descent living" you could consider working for an
elevator company...

My opinions only.