From:
Joel Hill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Jun 2001 19:00:39 -0400
I guess I will beat John Deacon to the punch.  The long-awaited double
CD of Anievas playing the Chopin Etudes is coming out very soon.  I was
able to place an advance order at Tower (of all places,considering recent
posts).  I believe that the CDs also have the Ballades and some other
things.

I have no affiliation with Tower or any other retail entities.

I will say again, that Anievas' Chopin Etudes are the best I have ever
heard.  the same for the Waltzes and most of the Rachmaninoff works,
particularly the 2nd and the Rhapsody.  I'm not alone in thinking this.

Go buy this CD!!!

Joel Hill
Tallahassee, FL - USA
ALKAN Web Page: http://www.nettally.com/joelhill/alkan