HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
ned heite <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Apr 2001 06:24:15 -0400
This discussion seems to have bifurcated in two directions away from
the original question.

Some of the discussants have carried the ball away into a discussion
of federal preservation policy, which doesn't really relate to the
question that came, I believe, from Australia.

Other discussants have produced input that relates to the actual
research value or preservation of temporary military buildings, which
I thought was the issue. This is why I brought up the specimens in
Iceland, which is a convenient spot for locating and studying them.
--
* Grass clippings this *