HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Wm Liebeknecht <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Jan 2001 16:31:05 -0500
Be very very careful what you call worked glass. Glass has a tendency to
produce an edge that looks worked or used when trampled upon.  I can show
you many examples that looked worked but are not.   Break a bottle outside
and step on it (with boot on of course) and check out the fragments you may
be surprised.