HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 23 Jan 2001 16:15:33 -0500
From:
Mary Beaudry <[log in to unmask]>
I gather that very few people (even WAC members) are particularly
aware of the forthcoming World Archaeology Congress Intercongress on
the Archaeology of the African Diaspora, to be held at the
Kurahulanda Museum and conference center in Willemstad, Curaçao,
April 23-29.   I am a WAC member but got very late notification of
these meetings, and there is little to find out at the link from the
WAC web site.  But since I always wanted to visit Curaçao, I've sent
in a paper abstract (co-authored with Ellen Berkland, who was PA for
the work we did at the African Meeting House on Nantucket) and bought
a ticket!  Is anyone else going to this?
--

Mary C Beaudry
Associate Professor

tel. 617-358-1650