HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Ned Heite <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 May 2002 07:35:26 -0400
I know, I know. It's not a lot of money, but that is what we pay
shovelbums hereabouts. Okay, so I'm also a tightwad, but you don't
put that in a job posting. We eat off the ceramic study collection,
and pray that something will break so we can draw the profile.  This
is a position for some youngster who is between the BA and the real
world, and wants time to sample the profession before leaping into
grad school. At least that's what I usually recruit.

Oh, did I mention: One of the benefits is that you get to eat
regularly and sleep indoors (indoor sleeping optional).

--

About 1607, residents of the
Atlantic seaboard discovered Europeans.