From:
Bob & Liz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 May 2001 19:23:47 -0500
Hello All,
Richard wrote:
> As I continue to expand my honey bee operation is central Florida, I would
to  begin mounting hives on 4-way clip pallets.  I would like to construct
4-way  clip pallets using pressure treated lumber.
> Do you have a blue print/design of 4-way clip pallets that you could send
> me or provide me with a reference in the literature.  Additionally, any
> comments or suggestions on pallets or hive stands would be most
appreciated.
Contact A.H.Meyer at 1-800-841-7952. They will send you plans for the
industry standard pallet. They also sell the clips. You will add value to
your operation by using the industry size and standard pallets. Many a
sideliner has sold his operation to a commercial beekeeper only to end up
with a stack of homemade odd size pallets, Telescoping covers and homemade
bottom boards as the semi rolled out of sight.. On the other side of the
coin the two largest beekeepers in the U.S. don't use the industry standard
pallet but a design of their own. Hope I have helped.
Bob