From:
Tony Duggan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Jun 2001 18:11:18 +0100
Richard Pennycuick wrote:

>I read that for the first time, there will be audio streaming of all 73
>Prom Concerts this year.  I can't say that the idea of getting up at 4:30
>on a chilly winter morning to take advantage of this service has much
>appeal for me, but those who live in more convenient time zones may well
>be tempted, especially after checking out the Proms website where some
>enticing goodies are listed.

BBC Radio 3 broadcasts repeats of each "live" relay the following afternoon
at 1400 British time.  I make that 2300 your time Richard.  If Radio 3 are
streaming then the repeats you will be at the perfect time for you, I would
have thought.

Tony Duggan, England.
Mahler recordings survey:
http://www.musicweb.uk.net/Mahler/index.html